Clove Buds from Sri Lanka
- Cloves are flower buds that grow on the evergreen tree which reaches a height of 10-12 m and begins to blossom after approximately 7 years. It can continue to generate flower buds for 80 years or more. It is a valuable oriental spice. Clove clusters are hand-picked when the buds are completely matured and have a strong pink flush, and then sun-dried for several days. An essential oil may be extracted from unopened flower buds, leaves, and stalks.
- This product is made entirely of natural ingredients and has been cultivated and processed according to the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and standard regulatory requirements.
- No natural or artificial flavors, preservatives, additives, or any chemical enhancers are blended or infused in this product.
- This flavorful spice can be used in dishes, smoothies, lattes, or tea. Cloves, a winter holiday classic, provide a warm, spicy-sweet taste to mulled cider or red wine, eggnog, and poached fruit. It is used as a carminative, aromatic, and stimulant in medicine. It is also used as a flavoring component in the tobacco business.
- Clove has a lot of antioxidants, which assist to neutralize free radicals and improve overall health. In addition, they have antibacterial characteristics. Cloves have a carminative impact on the stomach, increasing hydrochloric acid and improving peristalsis.
- Our attractive and safe packing under hygienic environment to meet food safety requirements keeps essentially the contents fresh, good tasting and flavoring.