Last updated [18/01/2022]
We place a high value on your privacy. We are eager to explain how Cylonies gather and use your personal information via Cylonies website, products, online store and app. This notice explains our online information policies and the choices you can make regarding how your information is collected and used to further protect your privacy.
What Information Do We Gather?
This notice applies to any and all data collected or submitted on Cylonies. Name, Address, Email address, and Phone number are the sorts of personal information gathered by our website.
When Will You Give Data to Us?
You provide information to us when you:
• Search for products or services in our stores, add or delete items from your basket, or place a purchase
• Submit information in your account or your profile
• Import your contacts
• Configure the settings or provide data access rights
• Provide your products or services on cylonies
• Contact us by phone, email, or other means
• Fill out a survey, a support ticket, or a contest entry form
• Create playlists, watchlists, wish lists, or other gift registries
• Write and rate reviews
• Set a special occasion reminder or use product availability alerts like available to order notifications.
For all online orders, we do not hold, store, or even see any credit card information. It is only seen by the payment card processing firms. That means the Cylonies is no longer exposed to the sensitive payment information needed to conduct a transaction, and you, the consumer, are protected as well. Although you can place an order over the phone, we encourage placing any orders immediately on our shopping cart with no human involvement if at all feasible.
It is critical that you safeguard your password as well as your computers, devices, and apps from unauthorized access. We recommend creating a password for your Cylonies account that is different from any other online account. When you're done using a shared computer, remember to sign off.
What Are the Purposes We Use Your Personal Information?
Your personal information is used to run, supply, develop, and enhance the products and services we provide to our customers.
These are some of the purposes:
• Product purchases and delivery,
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve services,
• Personalization and recommendations,
• Comply with all legal requirements,
• Make contact with you,
• Fraud prevention, and credit risks are all issues that need to be addressed.
You can register with our web site if you would like to receive discount coupons, special offers, and information about new products offered by Cylonies. All of this information is kept private and secure, and is only used to improve the user experience and responsiveness of the website. It is not sold or shared with third parties. Finally, we never use or distribute personally identifiable information collected online in ways unrelated to the ones without also giving you the chance to opt-out or otherwise restrict such uses.
What Information You Can Access?
In the Your Account part of the website, you may view your information, including your name, address, payment choices, profile information, Prime membership, household settings, and purchase history. You may find a list of examples here:
• Your complete order history,
• Personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address),
• The status of recent orders,
• Email notification settings
• Payment options (containing payment card details, balances on promotional certificates etc),
• Shopping lists and gift registries,
• Products you've recently seen,
• Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile),
• Suggestions and recommendations
Our Data Security Commitment
Our systems are designed with your security and privacy in mind.
We use encryption techniques and software to safeguard the security of your personal information during transmission. We have put in place adequate physical, technological, and management systems to protect and secure the information we collect online in order to prevent unauthorized access, preserve data accuracy, and guarantee the right use of information. This includes a dedicated IP address for improved data encryption.
What Should I Do If I Have Any Doubts or Concerns?
Please send us a thorough note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about privacy while using the Services. We will do everything possible to address your issues.