Ceylon bee honey with ginger
- Sri Lanka Bee’s Honey and organic ginger powder are contained in this product. It is a natural sweetener. Bee honey is obtained from bee colonies that are hidden away from humans in Sri Lankan deep jungles, on cliffs and in trees. Natural bee honey has a wide range of medicinal benefits due to its abundance in vital vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants, much like an elixir. This is also the rationale behind the high regard bee honey enjoys in Ayurvedic therapy.
- This product is made entirely of natural ingredients and has been cultivated and processed according to the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and standard regulatory requirements.
- No natural or artificial flavors, preservatives, additives, or any chemical enhancers are blended or infused in this product.
- It can be used as a spread on bread and waffles as well as dissolved in milk, smoothies, coffee, and tea. It is best to consume it every day on an empty stomach with warm water and lemon juice to reap the greatest advantages.
- The honey and ginger mixture is most well-known for treating digestive problems. Additionally, by enhancing the blood's ability to carry oxygen, it enhances blood quality. When you regularly consume bee honey, it can strengthen your immune system and raise the number of red blood cells in your body.
- Our attractive and safe packing under hygienic environment to meet food safety requirements keeps essentially the contents fresh, good tasting and flavoring.